For the past 100 years, United Iron & Metal has worked with a wide variety of commercial, government, industrial, and demolition companies from all over the U.S. Each recycling opportunity has been unique and different but also allowed us to define our metal recycling abilities. For us, if you have metal, we can recycle it. There is no job, contract, or project we can’t tackle or make profitable.
Metal Recycling that Works
As a company, we’ve set the bar high. We are committed to offering fair and honest pricing partnered with an all inclusive approach to customer service. Some of our quality services consist of:
- Custom services designed to meet your machinery, equipment, technician, job site, and recycling needs.
- Multiple metal transport options including mobile pick-up, roll-off boxes, trucking/hauling service, etc.
- Highly trained employees ready to help sift through your recyclables and address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Customized reports illustrating amounts recycled, breakdown by commodity, return on investment, etc.
- Convenient payment process and schedules. Take advantage of our cash, check, or ACH wire transfers payment options. We can pay out same day, weekly, or create a customized payment plan.